Tested Techniques That Will Improve Your Productivity
Plus63Media is a one-person business for solopreneurs and creators who have a burning desire to launch a project. The project your best life depends on. You will learn about tested techniques that will improve your productivity, consistency, and results. SUBSCRIBE and turn your idea into reality.
How do you feel when you wake up in the morning?
You may face unpredictable work and stressors that can make it difficult for you to get a good night’s sleep. Despite sleeping for more than 8 hours, you find yourself feeling tired and struggling to wake up. You even feel physically uncomfortable, with aching bones and heavy eyes.
What steps have you taken to overcome this challenge?
I understand your struggle with waking up in the morning. It sounds like your unpredictable work schedule and tendency to stay up late are contributing to your difficulty in waking up early. Don’t worry, I’ve been there.
So, here are a few suggestions for you to try:
- Establish a consistent sleep schedule and stick to it, even on weekends. This will train your body to naturally wake up at the same time each day.
- Create a relaxing bedtime routine to help you wind down and prepare for sleep. This can include reading, taking a warm bath, or practicing deep breathing exercises.
- Avoid screens (phone, TV, computer) for at least an hour before bedtime. The blue light emitted from screens can interfere with your body’s natural production of melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep.
- Try a sleep-promoting activity, such as yoga or stretching, before bed to help you relax and sleep better.
- Consider keeping your bedroom cool, dark, and quiet, to create a sleep-conducive environment.
It may take some time to see results, but consistency is key.